Alva Manufacturing is a fast-growing Aerospace Machine Shop located in city of Placentia currently supplying parts to Boeing Defense, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, and Raytheon. We utilize the most latest CNC technologies including 5-axis Milling, Multi-Axis Turning, and Automated-Pallet Changing systems. Most of the products that we build here are flying to Space and to Mars. You should expect a family environment and a true teamwork mentality at Alva. However, you should also expect the work pressure and pace to be high because we want people to rise to their full potential. We strongly believe in quality and discipline that other members can truly rely on. The organization is expanding to multiple locations within Orange County and we are looking for additional team members that would like to grow their career with us.JOB DESCRIPTION: Precision Deburrer/Finisher
Perform deburring and finishing of critical Space and Defense machined parts after CNC machining operations.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Able to read and interpret drawings to identify critical features on the requirements to perform precision deburring
- Follow manufacturing work instructions internally when required on tight tolerance areas
- Able to deburr and polish surfaces to hold high finish up to 8-16rms when required
- Able to tap and finish threaded holes at certain areas when machining process is not able to accomplish on the CNC machines
- Perform the operation on different material type including Aluminum, Titanium, Inconel, Stainless Steel, and Plastic.
WHEN SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE ANSWER:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in related responsibilities
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings independently
- Strong knowledge in GD&T is required
- Strong background in mechanical deburring tools and small bead blaster
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to details
- Must have strong attention to details
- Must be able to speak English
- Must be legal to work in the US
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Experience in CNC machine shop is a plus.
- What made you interested in working at Alva Manufacturing?
- Why do you think you are a good fit for this position?
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Calipers: 1 year (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location