Lead DevOps Engineer
Our newest team member will be responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance and support of our cloud platform. The ideal candidate is someone with a strong sense of good design principles, forward thinking, and an analytical mind for approaching and solving problems logically and thoroughly. We are looking for someone who is excited about being a member of our team, and contributing to the team's collective growth and success. We want someone who will question and prod to find the best solution to a problem, and carry that solution through to production.
Our team is highly energetic, collaborative, and passionate about our work. We pride ourselves on adherence to Site Reliability Engineering concepts, resulting in well-functioning processes that consistently deliver on-time. We enable our software development teams to deliver, on-target releases while minimizing unnecessary meetings and busywork. We mix up responsibilities, never allowing our team members to become siloed, and are always exploring the latest technologies. We're looking for a team member who wants to work hard, find innovative solutions, learn more about the leading edge of web technology, and see results in real-world applications. What You'll Be Doing
What We're Looking For
- Lead a technical team in cloud engineering platform techniques and processes such as: Infrastructure as Code and continued automation of tasks
- Develop and grow Kubernetes based microservices clusters in a Digital Organization
- Mentor team members in Infrastructure as Code practices
- Provide direction on engineering platform in Azure
- Document designs and implementation
- Provide expertise to development teams on CI/CD
- Help the team with initial triage of platform issues
Even Better if You Have
- Strong Linux admin skills
- Significant experience with Kubernetes, microservices and Jenkins
- Strong experience with Ansible or other automation tools/scripting
- Proficient with Kafka, Helm, and Terraform and Git
- Desirable to have HA Proxy, Consul, Concourse and MongoDB
- Familiar with Java / Spring background in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience / Education
- Strong Linux skills
- Familiarity using Scrum methodologies
- Familiarity with a Mac/Windows development environments
- Familiarity with writing basic SQL statements
Typically requires a minimum of 10 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 8 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience. What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Deeply discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$130,500.00 - $159,500.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires employees to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by:
- December 1, 2021, for all positions located in CO and for business units within immixGroup and Zeus.
- All other employees will be required to identify vaccination status by December 1, 2021, and provide proof of full vaccination by January 3, 2022.