We're searching for an entry-level
Azure DevOps Engineer
to be a part of our growing DevOps team focused on cloud native Tax
solutions. In this role you’ll have an opportunity to work directly with Tax technology
, IT and Cyber teams on building modern, automated and secure cloud solutions that are transforming how we provide tax
- May work 100% remote from all U.S. locations
- Partner with application development, architecture, cyber and stakeholders to design and deliver secure cloud infrastructure for all environments including disaster recovery solutions
- Deliver and maintain a full set of application lifecycle management (ALM) tools and processes for fully automated CI/CD pipelines including build, test and deploy capabilities
- Partner with development teams and cyber to identify, build and maintain automation including security features
- Iteratively improve deployment capabilities through process streamlining and automation
- Stay current on cloud offerings, DevOps tools or techniques to advance automation and reliability
- Incorporate Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) principles and practices to create scalable and reliable applications
- Ensure monitoring and observability of infrastructure, microservices and container technologies are in place for deep visibility of application performance and reliability
- Work with teams to bring continuous improvement to DevOps processes and tools
- Provide production support of cloud applications
- Participate in Agile ceremonies to plan, track, deliver and improve DevOps deliverables or processes
Education / Certification Requirements:
Other helpful certifications:
- 1+ years of software engineering experience including software development, operations and DevOps experience Microsoft Azure platform (required)
- 1+ years of building automated solutions through PowerShell for CI/CD and operational activities
- Strong experience building and managing Azure public cloud environments and infrastructure (e.g., PaaS, IaaS, networking, security, deployment automation) (required)
- Strong experience designing, implementing and managing automated CI/CD pipelines (required)
- Strong experience with instrumentation, monitoring, alerting and responding relative to performance and availability of applications
- Experience with configuration management and infrastructure as a code tools (e.g., Chef, Puppet, Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, and Azure ARM)
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration software such Kubernetes, Mesos, Docker Swarm, or equivalent
- Hands on experience with scripting languages such as PowerShell, Perl, Ruby or Python
- Working knowledge of Office 365 and Azure, Azure Active Directory, MFA and/or other directory services
- Strong sense of ownership, accountability and driving focus to get work done and make an impact
- Must be passionate about technology, a creative and innovative thinker
- Able to build relationships across teams to create a healthy DevOps culture
The firm offers a competitive benefits package, base compensation, and an employee bonus program for eligible roles based on individual and firm performance per program guidelines. Base compensation ranges can be found between the ranges noted below in the posting, and an actual offer can vary based upon on role, hiring location, and qualifications. For additional information on RSM’s total rewards, visit our website at https://rsmus.com/careers/working-at-rsm/benefits.html.
If required by applicable law or client policy, you may be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or have an approved accommodation.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.