- Extensive experience with AWS-based Big Data environments
- Experience with high volume Operational datastores
- Proficiency with Talend Big Data Platform
- Experience with cloud-based Kafka or other messaging infrastructure
- Understanding of CI/CD automation
- Specifically experienced supporting large analytic teams and data scientists
- Advise analytical team and data scientists on correct data stores and environments for their needs.
- Roadmap architecture and recommend toolsets to ensure analytical team and data scientists future needs will be met
- Work with the Product Owners and other stakeholders to ensure suitable data will be available when needed for defined product releases
- Collaborate with Software Engineering and other Data Engineering peers as needed
The Capgemini Freelancer Gateway is enabled by a cutting-edge software platform that leads the contingent labor world for technology innovation. The software platform leverages Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to make sure the right people end up in the right job.
A global leader in consulting, technology services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.