Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL. Deciding to expand its portfolio of products further, Voodoo has more recently announced that it will invest $200M in blockchain gaming studios, to lead the transformation of mobile gaming.
Voodoo is now a team of over 700 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
The full-remote option is accepted only if you reside in Europe where the company has a legal entity (Spain, Netherlands, Germany, UK, France, Poland, Romania, Portugal).
The Engineering & Data team builds innovative tech products and platforms to support the impressive growth of their gaming and consumer apps which allow Voodoo to stay at the forefront of the mobile industry. The Engineering & Data team plays a key role in Voodoo’s long-term strategy. It enables Voodoo to both accelerate product diversification and provide a state of the art growth-engine to distribute and scale our games. They create innovative solutions that drive growth with a pragmatic approach, ranging from simple searching to complex machine learning systems.
- By joining us, your goal will be to help us build a state-of-the-art DSP (demand-side platform) that enables advertisers to buy the best impressions at the best price across hundreds of apps, all within a few milliseconds.
- You will collaborate closely with our data and infrastructure teams to design and build resilient, high-throughput, and low latency solutions capable of handling hundreds of millions of users.
- You will play a key role in shaping the architecture and roadmap of the solution to support our ambitions.
- Proficient with Java, Kotlin, or Scala
- Experience working on high-throughput systems
- Experience developing and maintaining cloud-native applications
- Familiarity with DevOps principles
- DevOps/CI is implemented using CircleCI, Git (GitHub), Docker/Kubernetes, Terraform, ArgoCD, Prometheus, Grafana
- Ability to work in a distributed Agile development team
- Being fluent in English is mandatory
- French is a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Familiarity with the AdTech ecosystem
- Experience with AWS
Benefits: competitive salary and other benefits according to the country you reside.