Do you have the desire and drive to work on the latest in emerging technologies and rapidly add to your developer toolbelt? Join team "Better Call SNAP" as we develop solutions related to artificial intelligence, machine learning, big data processing, and data pipelines.
As part of the SNAP team, you will pair with Data Scientists as they build Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) models to assess risk and pricing targets.
An ideal candidate is self-motivated to learn at a proactive pace. A growth mindset is key as we're constantly working with new and emerging technologies.
- Design & develop technical solutions as part of a SCRUM team in a scaled agile environment
- Work directly with data scientists to provision data for model development
- Interact with customers and core development team to refine the product backlog
- Automate and execute all levels of testing (unit, integration, and regression)
- Support custom technical solutions through their entire lifecycle
- Proactively avoid and eliminate technical debt
- Champion engineering excellence
- Foster learning/growth mindset and model it for others
- 3-5+ years of professional experience with the following -
- CI/CD practices, DevOps, MLOps Principles
- Experience with functional and system integration testing
- Proficient in software engineering tools such as AWS CDK*, Java Spring Boot*, GIT, Bamboo and Jira
- Development Languages: Typescript*, Java*, Python
- Machine learning pipelines: MLFlow, AWS Sagemaker, Azure Machine Learning
- ML and automation tasks: Python (R/JS/Java)
- Service Architecture: Microservices, Rest APIs, JSON, Swagger
- AWS Native: Lambda, CDK, S3, Redshift, Dynamo, Step Functions, Glue, IAM, Athena
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- : key skills for an ideal candidate
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the “100 Best Places to Work in IT” on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduates—as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.