Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for developers that enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a keen eye for design for the position of front-end UX/UI developer. Front-end UX/UI developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages and all platforms/browsers, among other duties.
Skills and Qualifications we’re looking for…
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Knowledge of CSS Frameworks like Bootstrap, Tailwind, etc.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Ensuring websites are accessible across many platforms, including laptops and smartphones
- Routine testing of websites for ease of use, speed, and other quality factors
- Experience with graphic design applications such as the Adobe Suite.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Experience with WordPress, WordPress Themes a plus.
Do you want to grow your skills and gain invaluable experience? Do you want to learn new skills in a business where you can progress from an intern to CEO faster than anywhere else? If you have a fail-forward mentality and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we’d like to hear from you.
We are Gretrix, a full-stack web development company specializing in marketing and analytics. From our interns to our executives, we value autonomy, flexibility, and humble openness. And we are always looking for driven individuals with strength of character and a willingness to learn. For the right person, there are ample opportunities for lateral and vertical growth.
Job Type: Contract
- What prototype tools do you have experience with?
- Front-end development: 1 year (Preferred)
- CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Angular: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote