PXG (PARSONS XTREME GOLF) is seeking a highly motivated and qualified Senior Commerce Cloud Front End Engineer to join its premier development team. This position is part of the team responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of the company’s e-commerce platform, PXG.com. This individual will work closely with development teams to solution and deliver high-quality and revenue-driving features that bring value to the site and company.
· Turn static designs into fully functional, reusable, configurable, responsive interfaces, using modern HTML/CSS/JS techniques.
· Build ADA Compliant interfaces.
· Collaborate with UX Designers and Content Marketers to build out components in Page Designer that both make the site look and behave as UX intended, while giving the Marketers enough flexibility to be able to build all needed content in a simple, intuitive, reliable way.
· Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior developers to ensure that the e-commerce platform is scalable, efficient, and maintainable.
· Ensure that e-commerce solutions adhere to industry best practices, security standards, and performance requirements.
· Stay up to date with the latest trends and best practices in e-commerce technology and recommend modern technologies or approaches that can improve the platform's performance or functionality.
· Work with other technical teams to ensure seamless integration of e-commerce with other systems and applications.
· Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to the e-commerce platform.
· Collaborate with the e-commerce team and stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate them into technical designs.
Job Skills Required:
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C development.
· Strong understanding of the ADA and what it means to develop a compliant website.
· Experience designing, building, and maintaining custom Page Designer solutions using both the built in fields as well as building out custom editors.
· Ability to architect full featured front end solutions from wireframes or design[AM1]comps
· Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer certification
· Experience developing in SFCC B2C Salesforce Reference Architecture (SFRA)
· Experiencing integrating SFCC B2C for cross browser and mobile devices
· Experience developing international sites in Single Realm/Multi-Site SFCC environments.
· Knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
· Experience with Agile development methodologies
· Exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Self-driven and motivated.
· Ability to communication clearly and effectively with team members, Product Owners, and stakeholders
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent work experience
Years of Experience:
Travel: This position is remote but may be required to attend occasional onsite events and meetings. Travel expenses will be compensated by the company.
This position can be remote. Must be able to sit and work at a desk and stand for extended periods of time. This position may require travel.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Remote
San Francisco, CA
Santa Monica, CA
Los Angeles, CA