We're not telehealth and we're not a traditional doctor's office: we're the best parts of both.
Our mission at Rezilient is simple: to make access to primary care convenient, timely and seamless.
Because we virtually beam our doctors into our CloudClinics, our members can choose their doctor based on their preferences, not their location, for a completely different primary care experience.
Our doctors can be anywhere, while our CloudClinics are conveniently placed close to where people live, work and shop. Each CloudClinic is staffed by an experienced nurse who becomes the doctor’s hands. Our members can also interact with their Rezilient doctors through chat and video, providing a continuous relationship with their doctor no matter where they are.
Above all, our tech-forward approach streamlines the primary care experience so our doctors have the time to treat our members as a whole person, not just a collection of symptoms. And we’re continuing to add specialty services and breakthrough technology to offer the most comprehensive, convenient care possible.
- Join Rezilient, a company transforming access to quality healthcare, for the unique opportunity to put your skills to use in a member-focused startup environment.
- Work with a collaborative, energetic team that values new ideas, while having ownership of the frontend development.
- Take a proactive role to shape and iterate one of the key touchpoints for Rezilient members to book appointments, communicate with and receive care from their healthcare team, and manage their payments.
What You'll Be Doing
- Own the frontend at an early stage startup where you will help guide the future of the product and help define the development culture.
- Ship well tested and documented code in collaboration with team members.
- Work with stakeholders to define requirements and specifications for new features and improvements to existing feature
- 2+ years hands-on professional experience developing web applications. Startup experience is preferred.
- 1+ years experience implementing RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity and/or expertise in developing production level applications using Node.js and Express.
- Familiarity with integration and interaction with SQL (Postgres).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Comfortable with command-line tools/scripting (Bash, Git, cloud CLIs, etc.).
- Familiarity with the Agile Development Framework and ideally, with the Atlassian set of tools (Jira and Confluence).
- Familiarity with UI/UX design, wireframing, and related tools (Figma, Adobe, etc)
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited Vacation & PTO
- Health Insurance
- Weekly Lunches and Happy Hours