Our mission is to solve the top challenges in the regulated transportation sector with our integrated solution for recruiting, compliance management, training professional drivers, and supporting teams.
What you need to have:
- Fluent conversational English with the ability to present to customers and team members
- 7+ years of professional, large-scale software development experience
- Experience in either React or Vue preferably in a large-scale SaaS environment
- Strong UI design skills and ability to develop user-friendly UX for complex workflows
- Alignment with our 4G mindset: Growth, Grit, Gratitude, and Giving
- A desire to fit in among a close-knit group of developers
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop new functionality - from collecting specifications through iterative development to tested, bug-free delivery. You’ll be invited to bring your experience and fresh perspective as we evolve the product, features, and DevOps workflows.
- Maintain existing code - from bug fixes to UI/UX improvements. We’ve got a large codebase that works well but needs “care and feeding.”
- Help architect our future - we welcome your input and experience in DevOps best-practice, libraries and integrations, testing methodologies, and anything else that makes us better.
Our technical stack includes:
- 100% microservices architecture using Docker and Docker-compose orchestration living 100% in AWS using EC2, RDS, and S3
- Python / Flask / SQLAlchemy ORM backend service functional workflows and REST APIs
- Vue (and a little Flask Server Side Rendering) to support the consumer (Professional Drivers) interfaces
- DevOps workflow leveraging GitHub, Jira, Sentry
Culture and benefits:
We're a small entrepreneurial team with big ambitions. Each member on our team values each other's input and encourages using your skills and experience to influence the future of our software.
- Competitive salary
- $0 out of pocket health and dental coverage
- 401k with match
- 17 days PTO (to start)
Location and interaction:
We've always been remote-friendly. We have a sales office in Cleveland, OH, where we gather twice a year. Otherwise, the staff is welcome to work wherever you're most productive - 100% remote. Even though we’re distributed, we hang out in Google Meet throughout the day to support each other and stay fully engaged.
Please send your resume and GitHub profile highlighting the experience that makes you a great fit. It's also really helpful to include salary requirements.
Note: This is a direct hire posting. No budget is provided for recruiter fees, Additionally, all candidates must reside in the US to satisfy client contractual requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,410.17 - $127,538.07 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Describe proficiency in independent design, implementation, and testing strategy. I.e., how comfortable are you working independently from beginning to end, without assistance from designers and other senior engineers?
- What CSS frameworks do you have expert-level experience with?
- What build chain tools are you currently using in production?
- Approximately how many end users did your largest project support?
- Do you live full-time in the United States?
- ES6: 6 years (Required)
- Vue.js: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote