Security Clearance required:
Able to obtain Public Trust
Cognosante is on a mission to transform our country’s healthcare and national security systems. With our health and security-focused solutions, we help public sector organizations achieve the important task of providing the best possible public services to American Citizens. From Enterprise IT, Data Science, and Security Services, to full-scale Consumer Engagement and Interoperability solutions, we are moving government services forward with transformation and innovation. Learn how we are making a difference in people’s lives today!
Cognosante is seeking a Full Stack Developer with diverse experience in software development projects. The Full Stack Developer serves as a key member of the software development team within an Agile Release Team. Responsibilities include writing code to address specified requirements within user stories, participation in daily scrum meetings, testing code, recommendations for improved code sets, grooming sprint backlog, determining next development cycle from sprint backlog.
- Develops, deploys, and supports source code for UX and back-end cloud-based solutions within an Agile Release Team.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 8 years of coding experience, a Master's Degree can be substituted for 2 years of working experience
- 5 years of experience in the software development and high-volume enterprise systems.
- Experience with open-source technology technologies in a high-volume distributed environment
- Experience working in a DevOps-oriented culture that prioritizes continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Must be able to achieve a moderate (Tier 2) VA position of trust
Candidates that do not meet the required qualifications will not be considered.
- Experience working in the Federal Government, Veteran's Administration (VA) experience a plus
- Active clearance for Public Trust Position
- HealthShare Health Connect HL7 Interface Specialist Certification
- InterSystems IRIS Core Solutions Developer Specialist Certification
- AWS and/or Azure Solution Architect or similar certifications
- Experience with 508 Compliance (Web Accessibility) development and implementation
Cognosante will not provide sponsorship for employment-based immigration benefits for this position.
Cognosante requires all employees regardless of position, work location or telework status to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless prohibited by federal, state, or local laws. Cognosante will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to disability or a sincerely held religious belief or otherwise in accordance with any federal, state, or local laws.
Like many other growing companies, Cognosante has been targeted by scammers attempting to make fraudulent job offers to potential candidates. Communication from Cognosante recruiting will only be sent with an official corporate domain email (e.g., @cognosante.com or @accurate.com) and not a commercial domain e-mail (e.g., @gmail.com or @yahoo.com). We will never request payment from you, nor will we send payment to you, prior to your start date. If you have been asked to send or receive any payment, or if you have any doubt about whether you have been contacted by a Cognosante employee, please contact us at
. Thank you.
Cognosante is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.