Spiral Scout is a full-service software development company based in San Francisco, with remote employees all over the globe. Our custom software solutions are used by 168 of the top 200 Forbes Global companies and we have 4.9 out of 5-star ratings on Clutch.co.
As a company, we’re proud to actively support and contribute to the open-source software community. Our Spiral Framework, RoadRunner and Cycle ORM are used by millions of people each day. We are looking to build our team with curious, passionate, and intelligent problem-solvers that take ownership of their work and are great teammates to work with.
Once you are a part of our team, you’ll enjoy a well-balanced work and life routine through initiatives like our Friyay policy
- which provides everyone in the company with alternating paid Friday’s off
. Please reach out if you feel your values and work ethic match what we are looking for and you feel excited about growing your career with us.
We are looking for a Middle+/Senior Frontened Developer
to work on a US B2B project and be a part of highly professional team. The product in question is a SaaS platform that automates custom product demos to accelerate sales and increase close rates. The interactive platform personalizes video and documents for each prospect in the most relevant way and also tracks detailed analytics: who is involved, what’s important to users, what they watched, and who they shared the demo with. The platform supports a set of integrations with Salesforce, Zapier, Hubspot etc.
What You Will Do:
What We'd Like To See:
- Develop and maintain user-facing features;
- Write maintainable and reusable code;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX requirements;
- Optimize application code for speed and scalability;
- Collaborate with other team members;
- stay current with the latest technologies and best practices in the JS community.S
Nice to have:
- 2+ years of experience in React (including modern React features);
- 3+ years of experience in Responsive design markup;
- Experience in Typescript;
- Developing multi-language applications (react-intl or react-i18n);
- Web app performance optimization;
- Using React Context;
- English B1+
Our offer and social benefits package
- Using React Query (desirable);
- Video streaming (desirable).
- Intermediate+ level of English (Speaking and Writing);
- Experience with Jira & Confluence.
We also provide the following:
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
- Additional 3 sick days off;
- 19 working days of vacation;
- English classes;
- We pay for job-related courses, conferences, and seminars you'd like to attend;
- Regular performance reviews and salary increases based on performance.
- Flexible work hours;
- Remote work;
- Family atmosphere;
- Fun team-building events and holiday parties;
- Holiday gifts;
- Employee’s professional and personal development.