The Platform team at PeopleFluent is looking for a Senior .Net Core Web Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will think building software using the latest and greatest technologies and methodologies is fun! This candidate will also think that software development is a team sport and can play well with others (especially the super fun and interesting people we have on our team!).
We are looking for someone with a strong sense of ownership of what is delivered as well as someone who is constantly looking to improve the quality of their coding practices. This candidate will know enough about technology to have opinions and strong enough communication and interpersonal skills to win others over to their points of view.
This candidate will be comfortable wearing multiple hats and will have many opportunities to expand their knowledge in the area of building and exposing RESTful API's inside a Microservices architecture. The candidate will love UI development and have strong skills in the latest Angular JS to be able to jump right in and start contributing, but will be versatile enough to help wherever there is a need.Responsibilities:
- Designs, develops, tests, and documents PeopleFluent software products through functional enhancements, bug fixes, and performance improvement
- Maintains a positive working relationship with all company employees to foster and promote a cooperative working environment.
- Presents, learns and applies new technologies as needed
- Must have demonstrable experience with .NET (Core) framework/C# combined with AngularJS
- Be innovative and have track records of academic/industrial achievements
- Ability to analyze requirements and present suitable solutions
- Excellent coding skills, with the ability to quickly adapt to new technologiesDemonstrate experience with a test framework and Mocking libraries, e.g. XUnit, MOQ, etc
- Good grasp of Agile Software Development, especially Scrum and Kanban
- Strong object-oriented programming concepts
- Experience using SQL and relational databases e.g. Microsoft SQL, Oracle, MySQL and MongoDB or other document-oriented databases.
- Excellent written and spoken English as it will be the primary communication medium
- A team player and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent time management skills with a sense of urgency and ability to prioritize tasks
- Ideally have experience with Cloud-based computing such as AWS
- Ideally have comprehensive knowledge of version control and release management with Git (e.g.Github, Bitbucket, GitLab)
In addition to vacation benefits, you will be eligible upon your date of hire to participate in our health benefits program which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, HSA and FSA plans as well as short-term and long-term disability and company paid life insurance. Additionally, you will be eligible to participate in our 401(k) plan.About the company
PeopleFluent provides flexible cloud solutions that put learning at the heart of talent strategy. As a market leader in integrated talent management and learning solutions, PeopleFluent helps companies hire, develop, and advance a skilled and motivated workforce. Deployed separately or as a suite, our Recruiting, Onboarding, Performance, Succession, Compensation, and Learning solutions deliver a superior user experience that guides managers and employees with contextual learning – right in the flow of work.
PeopleFluent Learning is part of Learning Technologies Group (https://workable.com/nr?l=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ltgplc.com%2F) plc (LTG).
For more information, visit www.peoplefluent.com (https://workable.com/nr?l=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.peoplefluent.com%2F).We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.EOE, including disability/vets