Phoenix Cybersecurity is looking for Quality/Test Automation Engineers to support a Government client. This is a remote opportunity. Requirements:
Familiarity of various SDLC methodologies
- Exposure/Understanding of the different software testing methodologies
- Conceptual knowledge of automated testing tools/frameworks/languages such as Selenium, TestNG, NUnit, Junity, JMeter, Karma, etc.
- Experience implementing Cucumber framework using Selenium WebDriver, Maven, and JUnit to execute test cases in multiple browsers.
- Experience in writing SQL queries and performing Backend Testing in Relational Databases like Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- DevOps experience: installing, configuring, and integrating automation scripts on Continuous Integration (CI/CD) tools like Jenkins.
- Good knowledge of Java
- Working as part of an agile team utilizing Scrum, XP, Kanban, or Scrumban
- Implement and identify innovative tools, frameworks, automation, and utilities to increase velocity while maintaining and improving quality standards
- Apply technical, business, and quality skills to assess product and code health, implement modern testing approaches, and prevent production defects.
- Perform API level testing
- The position requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, or a related discipline
- Automation testing experience
- Selenium, Cucumber, TestNG, NUnit, Junity, JMeter, Karma, etc.
- Accessibility/Sec 508 testing experience a plus
- Performance testing experience a plus
- Self-motivated, quick learner with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Quality and Detail-orientated
- Team player who works well with customers and colleagues at all levels.
- Ability to obtain a DHS Public Trust
Phoenix Cyber is a national provider of cybersecurity engineering services, operations services, sustainment services and managed security services to organizations determined to strengthen their security posture and enhance the processes and technology used by their security operations team.
Phoenix Cybersecurity is an equal opportunity employer and complies with Executive Order 11246, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veteran's Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA), all amendments to these regulations, and applicable executive orders, federal, and state regulations. Applicants are considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, and/or veteran status.
Our clients may require a COVID-19 vaccination to be on contract. Vaccination and any required clearance and/or certifications need to be maintained for employment at Phoenix Cybersecurity.