Unbridled put people first, and it's embedded into our culture. Our job is to connect companies with their people through engaging and impactful services, from event management to production to creative services. Our values drive everything we do, and we believe in fostering a culture of authenticity and radical generosity. You will thrive at Unbridled because we focus on relationships, keep clients first, and put people before process.
Unbridled is looking for a Web Developer (front-end development in a WordPress environment) who is passionate about creating and managing custom web solutions and integrations in high-performing, secure, and reliable hosting platforms. Candidate must be well-organized, resourceful, flexible, have the ability to multitask, and have extraordinary attention to detail. Candidate must have strong communication skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external clients. Willingness to take ownership and work independently under tight deadlines is a must. Our expectation isn’t that candidates know every technology, however, we do expect eagerness to learn new skills and have what it takes to get things done. Candidates must submit a digital portfolio in addition to their application to be considered.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Junior to mid-level: 1+ years of experience in WP development
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluent in HTML5, CSS3
- Familiarity with Woocommerce, Formidable/Gravity Forms, Advanced Custom Fields, Custom Post Type UI, Yoast SEO, and other widely used WordPress plugins
- Excellent communication and people skills with an eagerness to interact with internal teams as well as clients
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, be flexible, and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work seamlessly with graphic designers and art directors to implement visual direction of event theme in web products
- Strong personal drive and motivation to solve for problems with new technologies
- Excellent proofreading skills and good at error checking
Candidates must submit a digital portfolio in addition to their application to be considered.
- Proficiency in WordPress CMS, WP file structure, custom post types/taxonomies with WordPress codex familiarity
- Experience implementing third-party API integrations in a WordPress environment
- Proficiency in WordPress multisite
- Experience implementing Google Analytics goal setting and event tracking
What you would be doing at Unbridled:
- Create and develop creative WordPress-based technology solutions for client accounts and internal web projects
- Work with web application developers to deliver, maintain, and improve in-house web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug plugin compatibility issues, working with vendor support teams as needed
- Work with web hosting managers to manage and maintain existing web hosting environment for Unbridled’s customer and internal websites
- Work with web hosting managers to monitor uptime and performance, resolve any downtime or performance issues, help develop performance metrics and reporting
- Serve as tech support for all live WordPress websites in Unbridled’s web hosting environment
- Embody the Unbridled brand and culture, including: character, change, credibility, and community
Unbridled provides a comprehensive benefits package to all Unbridled employees, as well as other perks and work-life integration. The package includes:
- $45,000 - $65,000
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance, FSA & HSA Plan Options
- Life, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan with Discretionary Company Match
- Employee Loan Program
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Monthly Parking Pass
- Community Service Leave
- Professional Therapy Benefits
- Cell Phone Allowance
In addition to our extensive benefits package, we also offer things like a company advocate program for new hires, wellness days, company social events, awards to empower employees to recognize colleagues, and more. We also have monthly Friday Forums where employees have a chance to hear from different members of the company regarding important updates and communications.
An Unbridled Community Takes All Kinds
We hire top talent from various backgrounds and intentionally cultivate a workplace of belonging where every team member is celebrated for who they are and where differing perspectives are valued. We are committed to creating a diverse, caring community where everyone can feel like they belong, no matter their race, ethnicity, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, or ability. Come “Be you” with us.
Wage differential is based on seniority, merit, geographic location, education, training and experience. Talk with your recruiter to learn more.
Unbridled provides reasonable accommodation and/or modification to disabled individuals to assist in the application process. Any individual requiring accommodation/modification to complete this application should contact us [email protected]