As a Software Compliance Representative you will be responsible for researching companies suspected of being in violation of our software license agreements in an effort to ensure they take the necessary steps towards compliant use of our software. This role requires strong professional communication skills as you will be communicating with Executive level individuals and members of companies’ legal teams. This role also requires strong research, attention to detail, organization, time management, documentation and communication skills as you will be assisting with documenting cases that may go to court.
- Initiate compliance program and discovery process on all cases.
- Research and Identify targeted contacts at flagged companies.
- Draft and send out official Notices of License Violation.
- Carefully and thoroughly document all actions and communications on all cases worked.
- Ensure that every step in the process is tracked and followed-up on ensuring deadlines are met.
- Draft and Ensure that all settlement/legal documents are executed and documented properly.
Initiate and track compliance audits.
- Negotiate settlement offers.
- Troubleshoot case roadblocks to reach the best financial resolution.
- Leverage multiple internal and external resources to maximize effectiveness in closing cases and maximizing revenue.
- Manage case coordination with documentation exchange between multiple cases, companies, individuals and firms.
- Provide continuous verbal and written updates on forecast, status and territory plans.
- Manage all cases and opportunities along all stages of compliance program and sales cycle.
- Coordinating and facilitating account/customer/legal conference calls and meetings.
- At all times a rep must work within the confines of approved actions and statements.
- Must properly discern and appropriately handle sensitive account and contact information.
- Strong skills in professional communication, organization, research and time management
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to present effectively
- Cold Calling / Contact Discovery Experience - Preferred
- Sales Experience – preferred
- Research Experience – preferred
- Technology Experience – Preferred
- Salesforce.com experience – Preferred
An Equal Opportunity Employer - Females, Minorities, Veterans, Disabled and Other Protected Groups.