Hello to all the FullStack Engineers residing in the United States! We have a direct hire role open in Angular or React for front end and NodeJS for backend, and would love to consider your candidature if you feel you are a strong fit for this role. We give exceptions from time to time if someone cannot join us on employment capacity and want to start on Contract to hire basis.*Must currently reside in the United States and requires a minimum of 3-year residency in the U.S. within the last 5 years.*The ideal candidate:
We are specifically looking for someone who:
- Is an Angular (4-12) or React developer with hands-on experience building modern end to end web applications.
- Has excellent hands-on experience with Angular (4-12), React or Vue, and isomorphic JS applications with React.JS, Flux or Redux.
- Has a solid understanding of front-end design, prototyping and converting wireframes to responsive web interfaces with Bootstrap.
- Possesses hands-on experience building high-performance server-side applications with Node eco-system.
And who has:
- is a great team player.
- believes in exploring alternatives and quickly build prototyping to validate ideas and help iterate concepts.
- understands and believes in the core tenets of agile both in letter and spirit.
We'd prefer candidates that:
- 3 or more years of experience with developing modular, test first Angular 4+ applications, isomorphic JS applications with React.js or similar.
- 3 or more years of experience working with Postgres, MySQL or MongoDB.
- 3 or more years of solid hands-on experience building Node.JS applications.
- 3 or more years of hands-on experience in using modern build toolchains and package managers (webpack, gulp, grunt, npm, etc.)
- experience testing tools and frameworks like Jasmine, Protractor or similar
- experience developing modern responsive web applications with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, LESS, SASS, etc.
- 3 or more years of experience working in agile environments with tools like Jira, Git, and Confluence.
This role requires public trust clearance, so please do not apply if you do not have a minimum of 3-year stay in the United States. Our team will be happy to answer any questions regarding this.
- Have proven certifications and socially available profiles that demonstrate the body of work and participation in modern collaboration hubs.
Interview process: HR recruiter screening to see if there is a match, Code assessment, Technical interview, HR Manager/ Director interview to finalize the offer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,388.20 - $163,237.10 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Are you a resident of the United States for more than 3 years in the last 5 years?
- Angular2+: 3 years (Required)
- Node: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote