Candidates who fill the application form will be considered
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated engineer to help us build the next generation of financial products. As an engineer, you will gain ownership over our existing suite of web products, as well as the ability to influence the creation, design, and execution of future products. You will be responsible for ensuring a consistent, high-quality user experience across trading interfaces, data-heavy analytics pages, documentation portals, and more. While we have other specialized roles posted, this is meant for engineers who can span multiple parts of the stack: frontend, backend, and smart contract.To be considered for an interview, please apply
· Work closely with product and design to rapidly iterate, experiment, and launch products.
· Participate in discussions from the initial product ideas to launch.
· Own products end to end - including UI, backend, testing, etc.Requirements
· 3+ years of experience across React, Redux, Node, Python, etc.
· Experience building and maintaining a production system at scale.
· A deep understanding of the architecture of modern React applications and backends.
· Prior experience working closely with a designer to iterate on a product.
· A desire to keep up with modern best practices in web development.Nice to have
· Experience with TypeScript in React
· Degree in computer science
· Love for unicornsEqual opportunity employer? Compensation? Benefits?
We welcome all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a full-time role that includes health insurance and other benefits.Notice: If you wish to be considered by the search committee, please upload materials here:
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $71,709.00 - $143,235.00 per year
Work Location: Remote