HealthMark Group is a leading provider of health IT solutions for healthcare providers across the country. By leveraging technology to reimagine the business of healthcare, HealthMark transforms administrative processes into seamless digital solutions. From patient intake technology supported by OTech, to HealthMark’s proprietary MedRelease platform for Release of Information, the company is pioneering an efficient, compliant, and patient-centric approach to support the entire spectrum of the patient information journey. HealthMark Group was founded in 2006 with corporate headquarters in Dallas, TX and has been named to both the Dallas 100 and the Inc. 5000 for multiple years in a row as one of the fastest growing companies in the region and in the country.
LOCATION: DALLAS, TX
POSITION: SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER-FRONT END
Are you a first-class Angular Developer? Do you want to build state of the art new software solutions? Do you hold yourself and others to high standards? HealthMark Group might have the perfect job for you.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who has a track record of designing and developing complex web applications in Angular. As a key member of HealthMark’s software engineering team you will be focused on the development if information systems by studying operations; designing, developing and installing software solutions; support and develop software team.
The Senior Software Engineer must have the ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly, have a consistent track record of delivery and excellent software engineering skills. Creative engineering balanced with high quality and a customer focus. Creative engineering balanced with high quality and a customer focus. Must be able to work across multiple facets of the project and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time. Strong analytic capability and the ability to create innovative solutions. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is looking to grow their career in a fast-paced environment.
HealthMark Group is building the next generation of software for digital health information, including patient engagement and patient records. We focus on reducing the overall administrative burden of healthcare patient data journeys.
PRIMARY ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Developing, and maintaining our new and existing web applications
- Be a persistent, creative problem solver
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes
- First and foremost, developing software our users need
- Maintaining an eye towards security, scalability, performance, and maintainability
- Participating in a mostly remote results driven working environment
- Building intuitive and easy to use user interfaces
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
8+ years of professional software development experience including Angular
- Experience building complex web systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or related field
- Results Oriented
ADDITIONAL PREFFERED EXPERIENCE
Leading development of new applications
- Using the latest version of Angular
- Working on software in the healthcare industry