DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission is to build the most trusted insights platform that fuels brand growth. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
Check out the DISQO Developer Blog for the latest from our DISQOTECH team.
Who you are: *You have a passion for building amazing, well tested, maintainable software. You are self-motivated, and enjoy working in a user-focused, highly intelligent, entrepreneurial environment. You bring superior programming skills and a quality-first approach to software development.What you will do:
What you bring to the table:
- Work within an Agile team, solve complex problems on a daily basis through engineering excellence
- Create automation tools and frameworks that will ensure the integrity, scalability and performance of the platform
- Set and enforce coding standards and establish performance reporting
- Ensure the completion of the definition of done of epics and user stories to enable sprint success
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Assist in building software applications that assist in tracking/marketing initiatives at a user level.
Nice to haves:
- 2+ years of experience building customer-facing applications
- Proficiency in browser rendering behavior and performance
- Experience in front-end tools (e.g. Webpack, NPM and Babel)
- Sound understanding of web markup, such as HTML5
- 2+ Subject matter expertise on PHP development
- Solid knowledge of the Design Patterns
- Experience with building RESTful APIs
- Fast learner and self-starter
- Team player, must be able to work in a team environment
- Familiarity with agile software development methods
- Competence with Git version control
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Experience with Marketing domain and Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics platforms
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with React
- Experience with Laravel
- Micro frontend architecture
- Experience with frontend unit test, end to end test libraries like Jest, React testing library etc.
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Gitlab etc
- Experience with Styled components
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent
Perks & Benefits: *
100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
- Generous PTO policy
- Flexible workplace policy
- Team Offsites
- Life Insurance
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Disability Insurance
- Travel Assistance Program
- 24/7 Counseling Services offered to Employees
- Access to personal and professional growth tools - Calm App & LinkedIn Learning
Note: The benefits noted above are for full time US based employees only._*
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.*
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.
Job Type: Full-time