Asymmetrik/BlueHalo transforms the day to day problems and inefficiencies of your industry into game-changing solutions for your customers.
Our customers serve critical missions in national security and healthcare. Using the latest technology, we build tools to help them see patterns in their data, connect the dots, and make better decisions. Whether it’s saving lives, improving the patient experience, supporting public health initiatives, or protecting our country, we’re committed to making a positive impact in the world.
Benefits, Retirement, & More
100% Paid Healthcare for employees and their families
- 15% 401k contribution, with immediate vesting
- 32 days of Paid Time Off (including your birthday!)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Up to $3,000 to upgrade your Home Office
- Fun, relaxed work environment (wear jeans every day)!
- Meaningful, impactful work
Asymmetrik/BlueHalo is seeking a Software Engineer AI / ML who wants to take your career to the next level. Do you daydream about making a bigger impact across multiple mission areas?
This position requires an active TS/SCI with polygraph and will be located on customer site in Northern VA.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Design, develop, test, and maintain production-level enterprise applications deployed to cloud infrastructure
- Extend open-source libraries and systems as necessary to meet the needs of the team
- Design and implement functionality that spans from storage to middleware to browser
- Create interactive Web-based user interface components and data visualizations
- Work closely with customers and teammates to rapidly build, test, and deploy new capabilities
TASKS YOU MIGHT WORK ON:
- Add new functionality to our Angular.io, Node.js, and MongoDB web application
- Extend our Apache NiFi data processing pipeline and Elasticsearch data storage layer
- Help monitor and maintain our infrastructure deployed to AWS and OpenStack
- Provide analysis, requirements and algorithm design, implementation, integration, verification, and maintenance of artificial intelligence software systems. Collaborate across multi-functional teams to identify opportunities for improving the IT services enterprise.
- Research and implement Machine Learning (ML) technologies for tailored applications.
- Exercise a strong knowledge of software systems, artificial intelligence (AI), Deep Learning, design methods, and system of systems architectures.
WHY WE SHOULD TALK:
- You love technology (e.g., Angular.io, Node.js, Elastic Stack, AWS, MongoDB, Apache NiFi, Ansible, and more)
- You have a technical degree and at least 10 years of solid experience in development, and like trying new things.
- You want to work in a lively yet laid-back environment full of people who love learning
- You want to build stuff people actually use
- Because tabs > spaces. Because spaces > tabs. ugh, nevermind… O_o
- This position requires an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Do you love to code? Doesn’t matter if it’s the front-end, back-end, storage, analytics. You love it all? You’re in the right place. So do we!
The BlueHalo Effect
It speaks to who we are as a company, a global protective ring that shields everything we most want to safeguard, an unbroken line that ensures our customers retain the advantage in any battlespace, from high above the Earth to deep in cyberspace. It’s who we are, a halo, a protector, the light of inspired engineering keeping our Nation safe.
Our vision is a world where national security is certain because technical superiority is assured.
Join us and become a vital element of The BlueHalo Effect!
BlueHalo is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable workplace accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected]
Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals who are requesting a reasonable workplace accommodation. It is not intended for other purposes or inquiries.