Highly skilled Node.JS & React.JS Developer who has experience in developing Mobile Applications.
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Deep knowledge of mobile platforms on which the app runs, e.g., Android, iOS, etc.
- Proficiency with writing automated tests in JUnit, Espresso, Mocha, Jest, Enzyme, XCTest, etc. depending on the libraries used to test
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking
- Familiarity with the JSON format
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
- Proficiency in React JS/ Angular JS/ Node JS
· Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years’ experience using an Agile development lifecycle
· Demonstrated knowledge in building, debugging and maintaining mission critical enterprise mobile applications.
· Experience in a wide range of development activities encompassing requirements analysis, design specification, translating business requirements, requirements-driven test cases, and enterprise-level software deployment and installation.
· Excellent communication skills and ability to work with a global team
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Node & React: 4 years (Required)