Sangoma is looking for a talented self-motivated FullStack Engineer to join our fast-paced ever-growing
organization. As a FullStack Engineer, you will be responsible for implementing real-time and highly scalable and
distributed software for our Call Center As A Service (CCAAS) platforms.
Under the direction of the CCAAS platform Lead Architect, the FullStack Engineer will be responsible of the
- Design and develop scalable and distributed backend software to operate the different components of a multitenant cloud platform
- Design and implement frontend software and mobile applications related to the CCAAS platform
- Take ownership of the CCAAS platform software architecture and suggest improvements for security and scalability of the platform
- Perform any debugging and issue analysis of the issues reported by customers
- Integrate third party cloud APIs and libraries
- Design and Implement secured RestFull APIs to expose some CCAAS micro services
- Use best practices coding and software development to produce highly efficient scalable and secure software
- Design and develop robust micro-services and APIs to be used by third party services
- Fluent in English language both in writing and speaking
- At least 8 years of experience in web and api backend development using Python
- At least 3 years of experience python TurboGears framework and celery library
- At least 5 years of experience in web and mobile applications development
- Strong knowledge of AngularJS and ReactJS frameworks
- Gook knowledge of react-native and hands on experience with mobile application development (Android and ios)
- Strong knowledge of source control tools like GIT, subversion, etc..
- At least 5 years of experience with Linux based operating systems
- Good understanding of multi-system-based application
- Experience in building scalable and redundant applications software
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Hands on experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, etc..)
- Good debugging skills
- Always puts security first, Worries about network and software security.
- Good customer relationship skillset (able to work directly with customers)
- Knowledge of rabbitmq message queueing systems is an asset
- Knowledge of redis key/value pair database systems is an asset
- Knowledge of Freeswitch telephony stack is an asset
- Knowledge of Amazon AWS cloud management tools is an asset
We are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package to eligible employees, which is designed to promote their personal well being as well as of their families. Sangoma not only offers a very competitive health benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, we also offer income protection benefits including life insurance, short term disability, and long term disability.
Founded in 1984, Sangoma Technologies (TSX VENTURE: STC) is a trusted leader in value-based Unified Communications (UC) and UC as a Service (UCaaS) solutions for SMBs, enterprises, OEMs, carriers, and service providers. Sangoma’s Voice over IP offerings include on-premise and cloud-based phone systems, SIP trunking services, and telephony hardware. Sangoma’s products and services are used in leading PBX, IVR, contact center, carrier networks, and data communication applications worldwide. Sangoma is the primary developer and sponsor of the Asterisk project, the world’s most widely used open source communications software, and FreePBX, the world’s most widely used open source PBX software. Businesses can achieve enhanced levels of collaboration, productivity, and ROI with Sangoma. Everything Connects, Connect with Sangoma! Additional information can be found at www.sangoma.com, www.asterisk.org, and www.freepbx.org.
Job Applicant Privacy Notice: