Lasso MD is a patient acquisition platform for dental practices, endorsed by some of the biggest names in the industry. We help dental practices become better businesses through our marketing services, marketing automation, and fully integrated software tools. Our goal is to create a repeatable and predictable system for generating new patient leads for our clients.
We are a young and dynamic company that has seen great success in our first 3-years, and now is the time for sales expansion. Our culture centers around being great at our respective roles, where there is very little micro-management and team members have lofty expectations. We place a strong emphasis on work-life-balance and believe people can do their best work when their life is happy and their schedule is manageable.
Lasso MD is hiring for a Director of Web Development to help scale and optimize our development department. This role will be responsible for managing the entire web development process and team for our client base of over 300 practices.
To accomplish this, you will work with the Project Manager, Design Team, and Client Success Team to gather all assets for new projects, as well as understanding any relevant nuances. These projects will be systematic and repeatable the majority of the time and your team will handle the day-to-day development tasks. You will be responsible for any high-level troubleshooting or challenges the team encounters. You will also be asked to manage development QA and work with our IT Team to recommend improvements to performance.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about web development and enticed by the opportunity to lead and revolutionize our web department.
What Success Looks Like?
- Decrease website development time by up to 50%
- Develop QA process that results in a 95% approval rate upon first client review
- Identify and implement innovative Webflow features and functions
- Lead novel improvements to our current development department
- Manage development projects and process
- Act as escalation point and lead developer on any non-standard development tasks
- Develop, recommend, and execute high-level and substantial product improvements to create the most renowned websites in the dental industry
- Maintain and manage departmental budgets
- Identify manual processes that can be automated
- Develop connections with key players under development team
- Advise and assist in policy development and execution
- 2-3 Years of web development inside a medium-to-large sized company
- Highly skilled in Webflow, and proficient in WordPress
- Proven history managing client onboarding/development process
- Experience with QA department and process
Salary and Benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- San Diego, CA 92121: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- What is something in Webflow I might not know as a casual user?
- What was development role like at your last job? Did you work on a single project at a time? Did you manage multiple projects at a time?
- What is your experience working with QA processes or departments?
- Webflow: 1 year (Required)
- Web development: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location