Hazmat Tanker Driver @ Elite Fuels Transportation, Inc. - San Fernando Valley, CA
Hazmat Tanker Driver
Post a job for free in San Fernando Valley, CA
About The Company
Elite Transportation, Inc. established in 2009 is owned and operated locally. Elite Fuels operates a 24 hour, professionally staffed dispatch center. Our dispatchers maintain a direct communication link to our drivers, to insure on time, every time delivery service. Our units are equipped with the Geo-Tab a global tracking system to allow for accuracy and proper reporting from the driver to dispatch in order to meet our customers’ expectations. Elite Fuels is focused on transportation services. Therefore, we are well-positioned to service your business and customers conflict-free anytime, anywhere.
Elite has the experience and modern fleet to customize a transportation and delivery program to meet each of our customers needs. Elite Fuels is able to provide Bobtail, wet-hose, and ancillary fuel products delivery. Elite Fuels Transportation Inc. operates a fleet of 35 tanker trucks and trailers consisting of 2015 or newer Peterbilt and Mack Tractors pulling a variety of tanks and trailers manufactured by Beall, Heil, and Polar.
The units are maintained in accordance with manufacturer specifications and DOT requirements.
Why Join Us
As a privately held, family-owned and operated company we recognize that drivers are the backbone to our success. Elite's driving force is as important to us as our customers; we consider drivers to be our #1 asset. To hire and retain top quality drivers, Elite provides our drivers with the finest tools available. We work hard to foster a corporate culture that is impelled to help our drivers succeed. We are currently looking for 1 day shift and 1 night shift driver out of San Fernando, CA.
- 100 % Company Paid - Employee (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 100% Company Paid Life Insurance Policy
- Disability Protection Plans Offered
- Pre-Tax Affordable Spending for Healthcare and Childcare
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays (6)
- Paid Vacation
- Top pay $30.00 per hour
- Training Pay: $17-19/hour (dependent upon experience)
- Out of Training Pay: $23/hour
- After 90 Day Probation: $24/hour
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Commercial Driver's License Class A
- Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT) and Tanker Endorsements
- 2 Years of Experience Hauling Fuel
- Clean Driving Record for the Past 3 Years
- Must Pass Pre-Employment Drug Test Screening
- Able to Lift 50-100 lbs
- Operates a motor vehicle engaged in the delivery of bulk products to various retail and commercial customers.
- Carries out scheduled customer deliveries in a safe and efficient manner.
- Performs all required company and regulatory agency vehicle inspections prior to and following each assigned shift.
- Prepares and distributes required vehicle inspection forms in accordance to company and D.O.T. requirements.
More information please contact the job posting recruiter at 747-256-5132.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $72,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- relevant: 2 years (Required)
- driver's license (Required)
- CDL Class A (Preferred)