eSentire delivers broad-scale security to our customers, utilizing a vast array of underlying data sources. To be able to harness the value in all that data, we need to make it usable - usable to other data consumers, usable to ML algorithms, and usable to human security analysts. This is hard: to take all the chaos within that data and turn it into clarity that helps protect our customers. We need an expert Full Stack
Engineer who can tackle this challenge.
- Ownership of significant areas of the code for both new feature development as well as to maintain/redesign of the existing areas of the eSentire Security Agent
- Develop and maintain User Interface, REST APIs and Backend services provided by the eSentire Agent platform
- Contribute to end-to-end creation and maintenance of (Backend, Frontend, API, Plugin) full stack development
- Participate and contribute to product design and architecture discussions
- Mentor Junior engineers, coordinate work with offshore teams and take ownership of delivering projects end-to-end
- Active participation in eSentire’s ongoing process enhancements and software development practices
Ideal candidate Requirements
- 5+ years of experience developing enterprise and cloud-based applications
- Proficiency with Golang and Python programming languages
- Experience with frontend frameworks (Vue/React/Angular)
- Experience building complex, highly scalable software modules for cloud services.
- Experience with Agile and test-driven development, continuous integration and version control
- Substantial knowledge of Security and Cloud Technologies
- Experience working on EDR, XDR or SIEM platforms is a plus
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution
- Must be willing take ownership of development for modules throughout technology stack and be keen to learn new technologies as necessary
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and independent engineer with excellent inter-personal and teamwork skills
- B.S or higher degree in CS and relevant experience
eSentire, Inc., is the category creator and world’s largest Managed Detection and Response (MDR) company, keeping organizations safe from constantly evolving cyber-attacks that technology alone cannot prevent. Its threat-driven, customer-focused culture makes the difference in eSentire’s ability to attract the best talent across cybersecurity, artificial intelligence
, and cloud-native skill sets.
Its 24x7 Security Operations Center (SOC) hunts, investigates, and responds in real-time to known and unknown threats before they become business disrupting events. Its highly skilled teams work together toward a common goal to deliver the best customer experience and security efficacy in the industry. Protecting more than $6 trillion in corporate assets, eSentire absorbs the complexity of cybersecurity, delivering enterprise-grade protection and the ability to comply with growing regulatory requirements. For more information, visit www.esentire.com and follow us on Twitter @eSentire.
Why a Career with eSentire?
At eSentire we work in a collaborative and innovative work environment. We work with brilliant and passionate people who strive and encourage others to do their best. eSentire’s idea-rich environment welcomes creative and sometimes unconventional perspectives!
At eSentire you will have the opportunity to grow and make an impact from your work. We encourage innovation in all who become a part of our team. With growing operations internationally, there are many lateral and upward advancement opportunities for rewarding and developing careers with eSentire. We’re strong believers in continuing education and provide the resources that you need to continue learning.
We provide breakfast, snacks and refreshments (at our physical office locations in Waterloo, London, and Cork), flexible working hours, company-wide equity and bonus programs, subsidies for continued education, and attractive compensation and benefits plans. We make it our obligation to the team to stay current with compensation trends in the tech field!
We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
eSentire is committed to creating a fair work environment that is aligned with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We guarantee equal treatment and provide opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and will not discriminate on these basis. If you have any accessibility requirements during the recruitment process, please reach out to our HR team at [email protected]
and any accommodation needs will be addressed upon request.