– Full Stack DeveloperLocation
– San Francisco, CADuration
-Full Time/PermanentSponsorship-N/AC2C/W2/C2H-N/AExperience required
: 8+ yearsTechnical/Functional Skills: Web Technologies
- ReactJS, Redux, NodeJS, AngularJS, Grunt & Gulp, React-Json-Schema, AJAX, Bootstrap, jQueryIDE & Tools
- Eclipse, Visual Studio, Web Storm, Brackets, Sublime TextSource Control
- Git, SVNScripting
- Oracle 11g, MySQL, NoSQL (MongoDB)Web Servers
- HTTP Web Server, NodeJS, Apache TomcatMethodologies
-Agile, WaterfallRoles & Responsibilities:
Delivered at least 4 engagement as a Sr Developer
Expertise in working with the Python, experience in working with data analytics related development
Experience in developing Micro services / API and different AWS services involved in the development of an AWS application such as EC2, S3, SAM
Experience with React JS and developed real time applications using React JS architecture- Redux for building UI and designed reusable components using React JS.
Experience in Grunt task runner to manage project and Bower package manager to install libraries such as jQuery and Bootstrap
Worked on responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets using React.JS.
Experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD) with involvement in several web application development projects.
Knowledge of Box Model, Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM functions.
Familiar with configuration and version control management using GIT, SVN.Education:
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
Thanks & Regards
Recruiter, Vedainfo Inc
Victor at us.vedainfo.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Responsive Web Design (RWD), DOM,GIT,SVN,Agile: 6 years (Required)
- Bootstrap, JQuery,.Net Core,RESTful API: 8 years (Required)
- San Francisco, CA (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19