Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable, and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun, and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
In this role you will focus on both building and driving, cutting edge software, as well as maintaining and improving upon our existing products. Your work encompasses the intersection of data, engineering, and design, demonstrating our massive datasets into intuitive user interfaces, utilizing modern UX concepts.
- Clarify new features requested by internal and external consumers.
- Participate in feature design working with product and UX experts.
- You'll actively design and improve all aspects of the UI, collaborate closely with team members to produce exceptional user experiences.
- You’ll work with the team to architect and plan out a technological roadmap in building out a dashboard framework.
- You’ll participate and lead design reviews, architectural discussions, and review code produced by fellow engineers.
- You’ll mentor and grow other engineers on the team.
What We Offer You
- 8+ years of experience in the industry working with client-side technologies and building data visualizations
- Familiarity in building applications using modern web technologies; React, Redux, Jest, Webpack, etc.
- You have a good understanding of SDLC and Agile scrum methodologies.
- You are excited to fully own a data product experience, from developing scalable UI code to testing and ensuring the robustness of the application.
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We're always expanding into new areas, bringing in open source projects and contributing back, and exploring new technologies.
- A set of awesome hardworking and dedicated peers, all the way from engineering and QA to product management and customer support.
- Growth and mentorship. We believe in growing engineers through ownership and leadership opportunities. We also believe mentors help both sides of the equation.
- A stable, collaborative, and supportive work environment.
- We don't expect people to work 12-hour days. We want you to have a successful time outside of work too. Want to work from home sometimes? No problem. We trust our colleagues to be responsible with their time and dedication and believe that balance helps cultivate a phenomenal environment.
- Requires a minimum of 12 years of related experience with a technical Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent practical experience; or 6 years and a technical Master’s degree; or a Ph.D. with 5 years experience; or equivalent practical experience
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.