During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology is a team of more than 40,000 information technology and security professionals who help keep Wells Fargo at the forefront of America’s diversified financial services companies. Employees execute an engineering-led IT strategy to deliver stable, secure, scalable and innovative services that provide Wells Fargo global customers ‘round-the-clock’ banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels. Wells Fargo Technology plays a critical role in the company’s customer and employee experience, business and risk management transformation, and growth agenda.
WF Gateway is an enterprise channel for APIs and SDKs that was launched in 2016, to make it easy and fast for business customers to integrate with Wells Fargo products and services from within their digital environments. The technology organization to support this channel includes multiple agile scrum teams: API, SDK, Platform and Developer Portal.
We are looking for a talented and passionate developer to support the SDK/API initiatives within Gateway. The successful candidate would build interactive, responsive and device specific ‘client-side’ experiences integrated with the APIs of Gateway channel. The candidate would be leveraging our existing Content Management system and new front end technologies to build rich digital in-context experiences for our customers as well as shared capabilities around risk and fraud mitigation, health monitoring, behavior tracking within the context of SDK. He/she would takes responsibility to guide and mentor the junior staff in the software development, testing, and implementation process.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Working with technology and business teams to design, build and implement SDKs/APIs
- Fostering a culture of innovation and a high quality software engineering practices
- Providing technical mentorship and guidance to junior staff
- Working in Agile/Scrum development environment, interact with multiple stakeholders to deliver the quality product in a timely manner
- Providing guidance and establish standards for performance test initiatives that take a true end-to-end focus on ensuring client side, server tiers are performing as expected
Selected candidate will be required to work within the following Wells Fargo location: 333 Market Street, San Francisco, CA.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.Required Qualifications
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 1+ years of experience working with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- 2+ years of Python experience
- 3 + years of experience in developing enterprise web applications using React JS with Redux
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with one or more Agile tools used for tracking user stories or backlogs, such as VersionOne and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Ability to consult at the highest technical level on design: planning, integration, implementation, scalability, and problem definition
- 5+ years of experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) tools
- 3+ years of Agile experience
- GitHub experience
- Wells Fargo application development experience
- Experience working with robotic process automation technologies
- 1+ year experience in Wells Fargo Gateway Enterprise Channels with technologies (SDK s) Software Development Kit (API s) Application Programming Interface
Street AddressCA-SF-Financial District:
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment
333 Market St - San Francisco, CA