5+ years of related experience leading to ability to architect a new full-stack project with
1. React/VueJS on the frontend
2. NodeJS backend with (optional) GraphQL
3. SQL/NoSQL DBMS for data persistence
4. Optional real-time communication (WebSockets)
5. Automated deployment (CI/CD process)
1. Typescript for both front- and backend implementation
2. HTML5 + familiarity with WebAPIs
3. Fluency in modern CSS layout techniques, i.e. grid and/or flex
4. CSS processors
5. Code transplitting and bundling (understanding how webpack and/or other bundlers work „under the hood”)
6. Setting up and configuring CI/CD pipelines
7. Git for version control
8. Use of testing framework(s) for unit, integration, and end-to-end testing
Bonus skills (knowing how to do):
1. UNIX/Linux shell scripting
2. AWS DevOps
3. Accessibility in web applications
4. Penetration testing
Git, Gitlab, AWS, UNIX shell scripting, Accessibility, Penetration Testing and Reporting, Docker
- Own the front-end development for one or more of our products and collaborate with visual/interaction designers, other engineers, and product managers to launch new products, iterate on existing features, and build a world-class user experience.
- Your specific expertise will be required to make the UI delightful, secure, performant, and accessible to all our members.
- Develop web applications from scratch and maintain existing ones using Typescript, HTML, CSS, and Node.js
- Incorporates testing and instrumentation into your development workflow to ensure a product is reliable and measurable
- Setup and maintain continuous integration and deployment processes
- Setup and maintain tools for code quality control: code review, testing, coverage, monitoring, notification
We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.Professional Development:
We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidays
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.