Job Title: Full Stack Developer – Node.JS & React.JS Duration: 12 Months Location: San Jose, CA ( Local to CA)Note:
Please don't send CPT and OPT Resume
We are looking for a strong Full Stack Software Engineer to join us in changing the future of payments.What you’ll do:
- Part of the team which design, and implement complex, multi-tier distributed software applications, document and test systems, modify as appropriate.
- Work closely with other engineers, architects, managers, and Product Management, QA, and Operations teams to understand the business requirements.
- Be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team
- Build new APIs to enhance the portfolio of clients service.
- Build performance sensitive systems that serve tens of millions of requests each day.
- Build and take operational responsibility of Java services that serve millions of users
- Be an active voice in architectural decisions.
- Be a master of your own destiny errr code. Build robust testing scripts/systems to break our APIs and eventually fix them
- Part of the team to rollout system changes. Participate in release management and on-call duties, review recommendations for project or production issues and diagnostics
*Who you are:
- You know how to write highly scalable and distributed Java services
- You take pride in building systems that are used by millions of users every day.
- You have experience in developing mid-tier services in a service-oriented architecture (SOA).
- You have worked on traditional and non-traditional SORs from Oracle to Couchbase and Cassandra
- You think Agile is the way to go for faster development until something better comes along.
- You call Linux and Vim as your best buddies.
- You have great communication skills.
- You think POC (proof of concept) is the faster way to prove a point.
- Proficient Java/J2EE skills required.
- Solid knowledge of web application frameworks such as React, Node.js and Angular.js.
- Demonstrable programming abilities in Java and other languages like Python, XML, HTML, C++.
- Understanding of algorithmic techniques, design patterns and best practices.
- Knowledge/experience with web services (REST / SOAP) and ORM (Hibernate)
- Knowledge/experience with Spring MVC
- Curiosity about how things work and the behavior of finding the answers. Flexible and adapting the changing circumstances, tenacious.
- Knowledge/experience with Unix. Knowledge/experience with relational databases, NoSQL databases. Knowledge/experience with applying Big O Notation to algorithms.
- Knowledge/experience with GitHub. Knowledge/experience with Service Oriented Architectures.
5+ years and at least a BSE (or equivalent).
Job Type: Contract
- Full Stack Software Engineer: 9 years (Preferred)