Description Principle Responsibilities:
- Design and implement new product capabilities using Java, AngularJS version 6 / 7 +
- Writing RESTful services using SpringBoot framework.
- Ability to test at unit and system level to identify and correct any programming issues identified.
- Work with offshore team to deliver high quality source code.
Skill Set & Qualifications:
- 6+ years of Software Development experience working with Java, AngularJS technologies:
o Java Linux; Tomcat/Apache/JBoss; J2EE technologies; Java frameworks:
o Spring Java application servers (e.g., JBoss, Apache, WebLogic, or WebSphere).
o RESTful API development
o Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security experience required
o Oracle PL/SQL experience a plus.
- Experience with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with infrastructure tools including Rally, Jira, Confluence,BitBucket, Jenkins, uDeploy, uRelease, SVN or Git.
- Experience with Docker containers, microservices, and CI/CD pipeline a plus.
- Proficiency with object oriented software design and development.
- Good communication and organizational skills and can work effectively in a team environment.
- TDD experience/approach in development a plus.
- Proven experience with Agile development methodology a plus.