ZOLL Medical is a growing, innovation-driven company on the forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software solutions to improve efficiency. With customers in more than 140 countries, we continue to expand our reach, as well as our product offerings. Hospitals, emergency medical services (EMS), and others trust us to provide high-quality products and exceptional customer service. ZOLL products are used every day across the globe to save the lives of people who suffer sudden cardiac arrest. From Real CPR Help® technology—an industry first—to the world’s only wearable defibrillator, our capabilities and features set us apart.
This is a temporary role, and is responsible for the design, development, and test of embedded software for ZOLL’s medical device systems in the fields of cardiac resuscitation, therapeutic hypothermia, and cardiopulmonary bypass.
- Willing to learn new software domains to address future software needs
- Create embedded software for real-time operation in high-reliability and high-performance systems
- Collaborate with a diverse cross-functional team to define new features and product improvements
- Actively share knowledge among co-workers, participate in code review, unit and module testing
- Participate in all aspects of medical device software using elements of Agile development
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.
ZOLL Medical Corporation appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
ADA: The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.