Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
The Web Marketing Manager will be responsible for initiating and managing the business and technical aspects of web marketing and drive complex multi technology projects and deliver high-quality solutions.
Splunk is looking for a hands-on, self - starter web marketer to help drive rapid expansion and optimization across our website. You will be important to driving growth and revenue through web marketing programs.
This job will be based in Splunk’s San Francisco or San Jose location.
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE…
- Maintain website content and underlying content management system (AEM) to support marketing goals and objectives. Continuously make recommendations for improvements based on web best practices.
- Drive large scale web projects & initiatives that involve technical solutions, managing specific web launches or working with vendors, while hitting all deadlines and improving efficiency.
- Understand and analyze the day-to-day web marketing operations. Work with all the internal teams to document business requirements and prioritize requests with technology team and act as a liaison for analytics, search, content marketing, and creative services.
- Collaborate with all marketing teams including UX, analytics, product marketing, digital marketing, and content marketing on various projects.
- Help project planning, product roadmap development, and prioritizing projects and tasks.
- Drive special assignments such as working on a new microsite, managing specific web launches, site migrations or other key initiates, working with vendors, while hitting all deadlines and improving efficiency.
- Write comprehensive user stories and drive user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Available to work a flexible schedule. Often time this position requires working odd times and over weekends to respond to urgencies on the web.
- Ability to manage time and multiple priorities with a variety of internal and external partners.
- Project Management Experience
- Experience with AEM
- Knowledge of and experience using Google Analytics
- B2B Web Marketing experience
- UI/UX experience
- 5-7 years demonstrated ability managing enterprise websites.
- Technically oriented mindset with experience supporting a marketing team and understanding of B2B marketing in a software company.
- Curious and natural interest in new/emerging technology.
- Strategic thinker with a strong work ethic, interpersonal skills and a "can do" attitude.
- Strong eye for design, ability to plan, prioritize, monitor and execute on multiple workstreams simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Previous web project management experience with a deep understanding of the AEM platform and standard methodologies around implementations is a big plus.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.