BUILD AN AMAZING CAREER WITH SYSTEM PAVERS!
System Pavers is growing at a tremendous rate, and we’re looking to expand our marketing
team with a talented full stack
developer. In this position, you’ll be a part of a fast-paced team that has direct impact on the company. You’ll be an integral part of developing multiple business support applications such as Contentful or similar CMS systems. Our ideal candidate will have experience with Microsoft Dynamics (or similar CRM) AND Contentful (or similar CMS).
If you’re focused on building the foundation for your success with a gratifying career that rewards your hard work, drive, and people skills, you’ll fit right in.
As the nation’s leading outdoor remodeling company, System Pavers has been creating gorgeous, personalized living spaces that deliver quality, beauty, and durability we proudly stand behind. Since opening in 1992, more than 85,000 homeowners have trusted us to transform their outdoor lifestyles through remodels that add lasting value to their homes. As an established company with a reputation for stellar work, we’re looking forward to many more years of meeting and exceeding customer expectations as leaders in our industry.
We invite you to experience and become a part of our amazing culture as we help one another pave the way to personal and professional success. Join our energetic and positive team as we help guide homeowners through a rewarding outdoor remodeling journey.
Find out more about us by visiting our website or visiting our careers page, here.
- Self-motivated: You’re driven by a desire and the ability to meet and exceed your teams goals.
- Cross Functional Communicator: You’re open to embracing inner office communication in a way that keeps everyone in the loop and on the same page.
- Multi-Tasker: You thrive on working on multiple projects at once will still being able to maintain strong attention to detail and timelines.
Experience & Skills:
- Communicate and understand & develop marketing needs.
- Align with marketing urgency and priorities.
- Be flexible with changing marketing needs.
- Maintain Contentful website.
- Ability to integration with Microsoft Dynamics platform
- Integrate and maintain Email Management Systems
Our employees enjoy:
- Proficient in
- Contentful CMS system (or similar CMS)
- HTML (hand coding)
- Visual Studio
- Understanding of relational database designs and data normalization
- Good analytical & problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- NET or CSharp skills are a plus in helping our migration
- Highly organized
- Ideal candidate will have CRM & CMS development experience
- We offer a competitive market salary with ample bonus opportunities - $130k-$135k total comp
- Full benefits including health, dental vision, life, and a 401K
- Continuous education and career development
- Ample opportunities for financial and career growth in an industry that’s booming
As a Marketing
Developer at System Pavers, you will see visible results of your work and everything you do will make a difference to the success of our entire company. System Pavers has a fantastic and dedicated team focused on helping our customer make memories with the friends and family.
This position is a full-time role that offers competitive compensation.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States; however, visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
System Pavers is proud to be an inclusive and equal opportunity employer of a diverse set of individuals and will consider for employment all qualified applicants. System Pavers requires the satisfactory passing of a standard background check for all positions and a clean driving record when driving for the job is required.