At Ordr, we are singularly focused on helping our customers find order where once there was chaos. We make the incredibly complex problem of IoT security incredibly simple, and we take great pride in the fact that we continually strive for approachable innovation in everything we do. In today’s hyper-connected enterprise, where everything from access badge scanners to digital signage to inventory control systems to multi-million-dollar healthcare and manufacturing systems are connected to the network, traditional network regulation and security models simply cannot scale. Ordr solves this problem with our AI-powered IoT security platform, providing enterprises with complete visibility and security over every class of network-connected device and system.
Join our test team! Help us enable delivering a world class IoT Security platform to our customers, while having fun doing it.
Our small and startup company culture empowers our employees to work on exciting, state of the art technology and allows them to be a part of a cool, fast growing company. Our AI-powered IoT security platform has rich GUI interface which offers visual representation of network entities, security incidences and vulnerabilities.
Ordr is seeking test engineers in Santa Clara, US & in Bengaluru, India who thrives in a fast-paced, cross functional matrix and challenging environment. The focus of this position will be UX/UI testing, and development of tools for automation and to validate the cloud enabled Ordr’s System control Engine (SCE) and Sensor products.
Job Overview and Responsibilities
- Extensive verification of SCE, Sensor UX and UI
- Build out test suites and development of Automation Infrastructure
- Research, identify and implement the necessary tools
- Scripting Experience in Python and Selenium
- Follows the latest trends in the UX/UI Front
- BS in Electrical or Computer Science with 1/2/3+ years of experience
- Or Fresh MS Graduates in Electrical /Computer Science
Additional Experience is a plus
Skills & Experience
- Hands on Experience in testing UX and UI
- Strong programming skills in Python, Java experience is a plus
- Knowledge and Exposure on web application frameworks
- Networking Products and/or Security Products Testing Experience is a plus
- Good knowledge of UI Patterns
- Comfortable working collaboratively with remote team
- Self-motivated, Self-starter, Self-organized
- Passionate about testing and disciplined approach to software development and testing process.
- Good documentation skills.
- Works effectively with cross-functional and remote team members.
- Recognizes importance of internal and external deadlines.
- Works effectively under pressure
- Strong logical and creative problem-solving skills, good oral and written communication skills and excellent analytical skills.
- Must be able to work with minimum resources