Ylopo, LLC is a rapidly growing marketing and technology company providing internet marketing services and proprietary lead generation and engagement software to successful real estate agents across the country. We are seeking an outgoing, tech savvy individual to join our growing team.Why work for Ylopo?
At Ylopo we offer team members:
- a commitment to personal development,
- guidance and support at a high level through interfacing with our Executive Team to prioritize goals as a company,
- excellent leadership and mentoring for our entry-level to senior staff, and recognition of outstanding efforts,
- team building events, team lunches/ happy hours, and work from home Fridays (once we return to the office),
- a supportive, caring environment dedicated to continuous learning and growth.
- Development of server-side logic using Node.js
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Maintain database, data-stores, applications
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of third-party databases, APIs, and monitoring tools.
- Devise and execute simple deployment and autoscaling strategies.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- You are client-focused, react well to changes, work with teams and able to multi-task on multiple products and projects
- Experience with AWS ecosystem
- Experience with common API formats (e.g. JSON, XML, Websockets)
- Experience developing database schemas and ORMs that both support business processes and promote scalability.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
Ylopo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. We are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. To learn more about this commitment, visit: www.ylopo.com/ylopos-diversity-equity-and-inclusion-policyYlopo reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.
- GraphQL w/ Apollo
Job Type: Full-time