Dietary Worker - Providence Saint John's Health Center @ US CA 2121 SANTA MONICA BLVD-SANTA MONICA - Santa Monica, CA
Dietary Worker - Providence Saint John's Health Center
US CA 2121 SANTA MONICA BLVD-SANTA MONICA
Santa Monica, CA
24 days ago
Post a job for free in Santa Monica, CA
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world’s leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently; and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as a Best Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ), DiversityInc, Black Enterprise and the Disability Equality Index. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Position Summary: The Dietary Worker provides patient customer service via phone and software systems and serves as a liaison to other departments regarding patient meal services. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Provides patient customer service by takings phone calls and entering patient meal orders
- Directs patient inquiries regarding meal and nutritional needs to appropriate parties
- Utilizes software to record patient orders
- Maintains general knowledge of therapeutic diets to ensure meal orders are process accurately
- Works closely with doctors, nurses, and the room service team to ensure accurate patient nutrition
- Maintains the privacy, safety, and dignity of each customer by observing client confidentiality and by strictly adhering to safety and sanitation standards
- Provides excellent customer service and maintains a positive attitude towards clients, customers, co-workers, hospital staff, etc.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous customer service and/or call center experience preferred
- Experience in food service, as a dietary clerk, or in a related field preferred
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Requires strong organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of web based software; ability to adapt to changes in software programs