Frontend Engineer @ FanAI - Santa Monica, CA
Santa Monica, CA
a month ago
Post a job for free in Santa Monica, CA
FanAI (www.fanai.io) is a fan analytics startup based in Santa Monica, CA.
The acknowledged leader in esports audience analytics, we’ve created sponsorship marketplace that helps rights holders monetize their fans and brands optimize their sponsorship spend by delivering actionable audience insights and offline attribution to drive improved sponsorship outcomes.
Reporting into our CTO, you will responsible for implementing new features in the Fan.ai sports sponsorship platform. You’ll take responsibility for the quality, performance and security of our front-end codebase, and have a key role in ensuring we maintain high standards with regards to customer experience across the board.
You’ll be heavily product-oriented, and your role will require you to keep a strong eye on cross-platform and performant UI development, and to support on the marketing side of the business as appropriate. Within the product context, you’ll be expected to design for scale, find repeatable models for displaying complex data visualizations, and to work with the back-end engineering team to optimize performance and responsiveness.
A talented communicator, you’ll be looking to continue the growth of your interpersonal skills in a professional setting, and will be responsible for translating complex technical concepts into digestible terms for our internal and external client stakeholders.
This is the role for you, if
- You possess familiarity with the modern data visualization ecosystem and relevant practices: graph data, charting, performance considerations when working with large datasets, etc.
- You have a strong understanding of API performance fundamentals and related dev tools
- You’re experienced using asynchronous approaches to UI rendering
- You are proficient with Firebase/Firestore and React
- You have hands-on experience with development and deployment automation technologies
- You understand the benefits of TDD and are able to write maintainable unit tests
- You are able to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal forms, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams
- You are comfortable with Agile delivery management tools and practices
- You have the DNA to be part of a fast, vibrant, ever-changing tech startup
- You want to be part of the core team of FanAI, a venture-backed, extremely well-connected startup in Santa Monica, CA