What will you do?
The Senior Innovation Designer navigates complex projects with minimal supervision. The person hired will be a key contributor with interdisciplinary teams for design process incorporating human insights, data, evolving service models and varying consumer contexts. This role requires innovation in compelling and game-changing products and services. The person hired will head client communications with clear and articulate ideas and will manage design direction on innovative, future-focused projects.
Specific responsibilities include…
- Contribute to our holistic innovation design practice for icon impact USA
- Provide design leadership for all our clients with highest quality design recommendations and executions, from ideation to final delivery
- Visualize early concepts and ideas to showcase potential future solutions across all touchpoints, applying your experience across different industries
- Be a great storyteller designing awesome pitch decks and presentations
- Have a hands-on attitude, get it done and wow us and our clients with your passionate ideas and design solutions – able to balance pragmatism with obsession
- Think and act outside the box! We’re looking for the “never before seen”
- Be comfortable and enjoy trying out new tools, methods and approaches… enjoy thinking about What if!?
- Contribute to creating new types of innovation offerings for our clients
- Foster an internal culture that attracts and produces next gen innovation makers and creators
- Manage multiple clients and projects including day day-to-day responsibilities of accounts from an innovation design perspective
Who are you? Qualifications:
- 6+ years professional experience as an Experience Designer building, prototyping, and continually evolving digital products from ideation to implementation in a innovation consultancy, creative agency or digital design studio.
- Proven expertise - a mix of UI and UX skill sets
- Strong expertise in visual design and communications design, creating and working in design systems for all kinds of digital touchpoints
- Deep understanding of the latest design, emerging technologies and business trends to apply in digital transformation and digital product innovation
- Proven skills in managing high profile clients and developing strong client relationships at an executive or C-level
- Experience in working in international projects and cross- functional teams
Who are we? Equal opportunities at icon :
I con Impact is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We support non-discriminatory, equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, genetic information, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, Veteran status, or any other protected characteristic outlined by federal, state and local laws. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, benefits, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Hiring decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
What's in it for you?
Continuous development is a key component of innovation and since our people are our greatest strength, we know how important it is to provide development opportunities. Additionally, with so much diversity in the work we do, it’s nearly impossible not to learn something new every day - whatever your role.
Everything we do at iconmobile aims to support our employees in their pursuits in and out of the office. With flexible working hours, ambitious and bright colleagues and an innovative international environment with diverse employees from every corner of the globe, we allow our employees the chance to define their own authentic work-life balance, challenge imaginations and help us stay innovative and forward thinking. As we work hard and we strive for excellence, we also do our best to make our employees feel happy – therefore we provide access to a host of discounts and deals for shopping and services and offer lots of company events and parties and competitive industry salaries.
If you strive for excellence and love to collaborate in an international environment with some very cool people, then this might be the job for you. Click on the apply button and submit your application.
We are icon impact. We are a group of rebellious creators that challenge “what is” with “what if” and partner with business visionaries to create the future. We are a future-forward, new type of innovation firm.
It’s our 6th sense that sets us apart. We detect trends and opportunities before our clients do, then collaborate with our partners to develop innovative and immersive experiences, from smart products to virtual experiences to connected ecosystems, to elevate and transform businesses in ways no one thought possible.
As Senior Innovation Designer you will be contributing to one of icon’s core competencies: envisioning, designing and building the next generation of impactful digital product and service experiences.
With your knowledge and expertise, you will serve as a driving creative force internally and externally, making decisive contribution to icon impact’s future orientation, helping us grow and pioneer new solutions and offerings for our clients.\_\_