Aparavi®, a Gartner Cool Vendor and a 2019 list of Emerging Vendors in the Storage category, announced by CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company provides the ability to actively manage data for long-term policy-based retention, open access, and re-use, while providing an easy path to multi-cloud adoption. We thrive on disrupting our industry, developing purpose-built solutions with bleeding edge technology.
We are expanding our team and looking for great talent with a startup mentality and a desire to dedicate themselves to creating and maintaining the absolute best infrastructure using the most cutting-edge tools and innovative practices.
Our company culture supports the philosophy that everyone’s contribution is critical. We believe that at the core of any successful team and business is simplicity and direct communication.WHAT WE NEED:
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- 7+ years of relevant object-oriented application building experience in a professional environment
- Excellent design, coding and testing skills with Node.js
- Thorough understanding of relational databases such as MySQL or similar technologies
- Agile/Scrum development cycle understanding
- Proficiency in Open Source environment
- Knowledge working closely with git
- Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team
- Work with product team to identify core features and plan development
WHAT YOU GET:
- Work closely with the entire engineering team to develop Aparavi’s product by seeing the “big picture” in order to create develop approaches for its design and implementation.
- Collaborate with CTO & entire engineering team in the design of all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Ensure consistency with initial designs and prototypes
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to peers
- Regularly make specific determinations about system performance and respond with sense of urgency to review and fix bug reports.
- Review and repair legacy code.
- Proactively work with Quality Assurance to determine system problems.
- Trust from your peers, CEO and leadership team
- Be one of the 1st fifty employees of the team & take control and ownership of projects
- Opportunity to drive innovation within an industry that hasn’t changed in 30 years
- Positioned in the heart of silicon beach, share office space with some of the best and brightest startups the beach has to offer
- Generous Company Paid Premium Contribution (Medical, Dental, Vision insurance)
- 401k program
- Equity Incentive Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Membership to Cross Campus co-office locations across Los Angeles (dog friendly offices) or opportunity to work remote if you are outside of Los Angeles