We are looking for video and film producers
who have strong leadership skills, a get it done mentality, and are passionate about creating original content
for various artists to make a greater impact for the Kingdom of God. Our producers will work with small businesses, entrepreneurs, and artists within their local area to plan, produce, and edit short-form and long-form content for our clients with opportunities to work on larger scale creative projects.
While this role is highly results-focused
, our ideal candidate is someone who can align the talents of directors, artists, and creatives while also developing processes that turn the dreams and goals of the client into a tangible reality.
Ideal candidates are productivity masters who want to better balance their abilities with a greater purpose. They are highly organized
and are good at inspiring and motivating others to be their best authentic selves (AND GETTING THE JOB DONE).
Operating with revelatory knowledge, humility, and wisdom,
this role is all about serving our clients with all of your talents. While everyone has a different style and strength, each producer must have the ability to plan, shoot, and edit some videos on their own while other projects may involve managing the project from start to finish.
We accept applicants with varying skills and backgrounds and pay commissions for new projects each producer signs on with us.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $125.00 per day
To make for a safe environment for those most vulnerable to COVID-19, we require contractors to wear masks when in crowded areas and within places of businesses, and to practice social distancing.
- Video Production: 3 years (Required)
- Cameron has a gourmet hot dog restaurant and is expanding his catering services to exclusive parties. They are catering one next week and want to document it and create a case study with photos and videos to show as a portfolio piece for their customers. You have $1K to spend on this project. Describe how would you approach this project.
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible