- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Computer Science fundamentals in OO design, functional programming, data structure, and algorithm design
- Knowledge of web applications and frontend technologies
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, Python, Scala, C++, or C#
By applying to this position, your application will be considered for all Front End Engineer Intern roles in Seattle, WA and San Francisco, CA.
Amazon Web Services is looking for a Front End Engineer Interns to help drive the development of new features, functionality, and capabilities for AWS.
Are you interested in enabling the coolest scientific and medical research teams out there to make the next big breakthrough? Or perhaps post-production houses to produce movies and other works of art?
In this role, you'll be part of a world-class team in a fast-paced agile environment. This is an opportunity to operate and engineer systems on a global scale, while touching and influencing large parts of the consumed AWS services. You'll be surrounded by people who are smart, passionate, and believe that world-class service is critical to customer success. You will design and build the features that will support some of the most important initiatives our customers are working on.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the opportunities that AWS provides our customers with, building simple and elegant software solutions and customer-centric products. AWS is looking for candidates that will thrive and succeed, by delivering high quality sustainable solutions when priorities shift fast, and are able to work with a team or independently as the situation dictates. If you're looking to solve challenging technical problems and create great products for customers, then this is the right role for you!
- A passion for creating engaging, intuitive, efficient and highly usable user interfaces
- Experience building rich data-driven web applications
- Experience with Node.js and the NPM package ecosystem
- Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.