Glasswerks LA Inc, located in the city of South Gate, CA, is seeking energetic, dependable and highly-motivated CNC Programmers,
who are interested in working in a dynamic, fast paced warehouse environment. Training will be provided to individuals who are interested in learning but must have CNC experience.
You must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test (5 Panel Drug Screen).Summary of Company BenefitsMedical
United Health Care HMO & PPODental
United Health Care DMO & PPOVision
United Health Care VisionVoluntary life Insurance, Vacation Paid Time & Sick, Holiday's, 401(K} Retirement Benefits - John Hancock, Monthly Incentive Bonus, Employee Discount program, Employee Referral ProgramShift
Morning, Day, Night Shift : 8-12 Hr shifts, Monday - Friday and weekends when requested.RESPONSIBILITIES
Shower doors CAD/CAM software Programmer. Read and understand shower doors sketches (Internal and customer drawings), make the CAD program, and generate the CAM and DXF files.ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Have the drawings and programs ready for the Forvet, CMS and Bottero machines. Drawings must be made in MS Word and the programming using the “ForEasy” application. Write the statistical information regarding the programs made every day. To provide support to the operators and supervisors on questions they might have.PREFERED KNOWLEDGMENTS
Knowledge of the next application: ForEasy, EasyGlass, Pegasus, BobCad or Basic AutoCad (optional). MS Word. Basic Math. Measurement tape use.The above job duties are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities.Work Requirements:
· Must pass a pre-employment physical, drug screen.
· 1 year previous warehouse experience.
· ability to read a tape measure.
· Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisors with other duties as required.
· Must be willing to work overtime and weekends when necessary.
· Individuals are required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE).
· Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
· Ability to use equipment and tools properly and safely.Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
· Able to stand, walk, use hands and fingers to manipulate objects or controls, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear.
· Vision abilities (with correction) include close, distance, peripheral, depth, and the ability to adjust focus.
· Required to repetitively lift up to 50 lbs depending on the job.Work Environment:
· The noise level in some areas of the work environment may be loud.
· Warehouse type facility
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $22.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location