Highlights of the job
We are hiring a full-time Senior Business Analyst position working out of our Sun City, AZ office.
Reporting to our CIS Manager, this individual primarily responsible for serving as the Company expert for the Customer Information System (CIS) and developing, implementing, documenting, and maintaining business processes.
What you’d be responsible for
- Gathers, interprets and troubleshoots different pieces of data to improve business processes.
- Acts as liaison between the Company and the hosted billing system’s partner.
- Collaborates with operations and customer service staff to resolve system issues which includes performing troubleshooting on CIS, data collection, and documentation.
- Analyzes and documents business processes and identified issues, including developing workflow diagrams; develops and presents recommendations to ensure that the system consistently meets the Company’s business requirements.
- Responds to customer service needs and requests internally and with external vendors/contacts in a professional and expedient manner.
- Facilitates Business Process Modeling sessions and workshops.
- Serves as Project Coordinator for CIS or related system upgrades and company system acquisitions.
What’s required to be successful
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Computer Science.
- 5-10 years of experience in a Business Analyst role, 5+ years of experience with utility billing systems.
- Experience with systems analysis and/or programming with project management experience.
- Experience in the various techniques to elicit, analyze, and communicate business requirements.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing (e.g., editing, listening, proofing).
- Excellent strategic thinking skills, analytical skills, organization and facilitation skills.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, SQL, and development software particularly with utility CIS.
As an EPCOR employee, you will enjoy a variety of benefits such as a competitive salary, an incentive award program, an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision and other insurance coverage, retirement plan with substantial company contribution, generous time-off schedules, training opportunities, tuition reimbursement, and certification support. We’ve been voted as a Best Places to Work employer and we value the safety of each of our team members through our robust safety training and celebration of safety milestones.
Headquartered in Phoenix, EPCOR USA owns, operates and builds water, wastewater and natural gas infrastructure and is among the largest private water utilities in the Southwest. EPCOR USA is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of EPCOR Utilities Inc. We invest in and look after our communities and the environment. We’re proud of the work we do and the people we hire to do it.
Please note the following information:
A requirement of working for EPCOR is that you are at least 18 years of age and legally entitled to work in the United States.
- If you are considered for the position, clearance on all applicable background checks (which may include criminal, driving, educational, and/or credit) and professional reference checks is required.
- To meet the physical demands required of some positions, candidates must be in good physical condition and willing to work in all weather conditions. Clearance on pre-employment drug testing will be required.