Warehouse Associate @ OLD MASTER PRODUCTS, INC. - Van Nuys, CA
Post a job for free in Van Nuys, CA
Well Established Hardwood Flooring Company is seeking a Warehouse Worker for our Van Nuys location.
- Energetic personality and willing to work.
- Dependable, detailed oriented, hard working.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Multi-task individual for a fast pace environment.
- Forklift experience is a plus
Duties will include but are not limited to the following
- Pulling and Packing orders.
- Loading/Unloading trucks General lifting is involved must be able to lift 50 lbs or more.
- Palletizing, Stocking shelves.
- Maintain safe, organized and clean environment.
- Perform daily tasks as instructed by Manager.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
To keep our employees safe, we have installed plastic shields between employees and the public in the showroom, as well as provide gloves, masks, hand sanitizer, and disinfectant.
- Pallet Jack: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Forklift Certified (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Customer service
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply