SENIOR FRONTEND ENGINEER (REACTJS) @ Avata Intelligence - Venice, CA
SENIOR FRONTEND ENGINEER (REACTJS)
Post a job for free in Venice, CA
This is a full-time position.
You are an experienced ReactJS developer, familiar with the latest web development trends and possess exceptional design skills. At Avata intelligence, you will be designing and building a fully-responsive web application for our state-of-the-art NLP System. You will collaborate with an experienced AI team to brainstorm the technical feasibility of proposed designs and build an optimal experience for our customers. You will also be building functional prototypes for our services in a rapid iterative development process. This is the opportunity you’ve been seeking to push the boundaries of how frontend can help people interact with technology.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant experience in related fields
- Hands-on experience architecting, engineering and managing web apps built on GCP, AWS and/or Azure.
- 5+ years of Full-Time professional web development experience
- Lead and guide development teams through the design and execution of new application development as well as remediation and extension of previously developed code.
- 5+ years of experience in ReactJS
- Fluency building middleware in Node.js/Express.
- Extensive experience integrating with RESTful APIs and JSON/XML.
- Proficient in code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Previous experience with the Google Firebase and Maps platforms.
- Experience with build tools like Gulp/Grunt/Webpack/Babel
- Experience with authentication/authorization protocols and standards such as OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML, JWT, MFA.
- Experience tuning applications for non-functional requirements, i.e., usability, maintainability, scalability, availability, security, portability, etc.
- (Optional) Knowledge of React Native or App development
- (Optional) Flexibility to work across the technology stack, including working with REST calls, programming in Java, and experience with SQL