In 2018, Fashion Nova was the #1 most-searched fashion brand on Google. We are among the top e-commerce brands in the world engaging with millions of consumers, and global fashion influencers. We have built a platform and brand through innovative marketing and merchandising strategies that we believe connects with the next generation and redefines fashion retail.
At Fashion Nova, we have strived for success and creativity to make this the top e-commerce brand in the world. With a team based out of Los Angeles, California, we are motivated to take Fashion Nova to the next level. Our goal is to hire candidates that are positive go-getters and problem solvers who love fashion. The right candidate should be able to work independently in a fast-paced and always evolving environment.
About the Role
Fashion Nova is on the hunt for a Full Stack Software Engineer. The right candidate would be a curious, self-motivated team-player with eagerness to learn new technologies and take ownership of new processes being developed. In addition, this role will be involved in developing rich web applications using the latest technology.
- Design, Develop, and maintain internal applications using new modern tech
- Be a part of the dev team that will document, maintain and support our systems once they go live
- Work with cross-functional teams to gather requirements about the details of the application
- Participate in schema design and evaluation for production systems and development
- Perform peer code reviews and other design reviews as necessary
- Work with cloud computing (AWS, GCP)
- Work in the entire stack of an application - frontend, backend, and devOps.
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Advanced level proficiency implementing web services with a REST and Web API architecture
- Knowledge of T-SQL language and engines (MS SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle)
- Understanding of relational databases (including tables, views, indexes).
- Understanding of development tools and processes, including source code control, versioning, branching, defect tracking and release management (JIRA, Git, GitFlow)
- Front end experience building web applications with es6, React, VueJs, or Angular
- Large Scale Retail E-commerce Solutions
- Experience with Microservices, dotnetcore 1 or 2
- Experience with AWS technologies (EC2, Lambda, RDS, Cloudformation, API Gateway, S3)
- Experience with Scrum, Agile development methodology
- Achieves results under limited direction
- Experience in implementing and managing RDS systems in the Cloud (AWS is a plus)
- A strong analytical and logical mindset
- Ability to learn quickly and multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Amazing employee discount program
- Company sponsored Medical (HMO, PPO), Dental (DMO & DPO), Vision, company paid life insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan