Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Demonstrated, hands-on experience within Agile framework and working with multidisciplinary teams comprised of developers, designers, testers, business analysts and others.
- Experience with Scrum (Experience with SAFe is plus).
- Tangible experience with JS React
- Knowledge or familiarity with some React frameworks such as Redux.
- Experience with unit testing
- Solid understanding of web technologies, responsive design and alignment with the latest trends and best practices.
- Excellent communication, time-management and process-management skills.
- Experience managing build pipeline dependencies is plus
- The capability to lead or contribute to a fast-paced agile delivery team
- A willingness to explore and find creative solutions to difficult problems
- A drive to learn new technologies and skills
- An empathetic and thoughtful approach to teamwork and collaboration
- Built Section 508 (WCAG 2.0 Level AA) compliant solutions is a plus
- Previous Federal contracting experience is a plus
- At minimum 3+ years of experience (5 years is plus)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
Benefits of Working Here:
- Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
- 15 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching program
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]
or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200