At Montage International, we are doing something different, something exciting and it takes passionate people to bring our vision to life. We have built a culture that leads with the important notion we live by every day; do what you love. If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.Pendry West Hollywood and Pendry Residences West Hollywood by Montage International is seeking a forward thinking opportunistic and convivial spirted trailblazer to lead the opening team at the center of it all. With captivating destinations, artful environments, and attentive service, Pendry ushers in a new era of luxury hospitality. If you share the same passion for the emergence of the new luxury traveler: the guest who values design, service, culture and comfort, but wants to experience them in a new way, then we invite you to discover a modern professional and socially integrated experience with Pendry.SUMMARY
Unveiling in 2020: luxury service, innovative programming and unparalleled attention to detail find a home on the iconic Sunset Strip. Pendry West Hollywood will feature interiors by the acclaimed Martin Brudnizki Design Studio, 149 luxury guestrooms and suites, and 40 Pendry Residences with full access to hotel services and amenities. The signature restaurant with world renowned celebrity chef will be infused with the same creative energy characteristic of the area, while the rooftop pool and bar, multi-purpose live entertainment venue and screening room will invoke the spirit of the Entertainment Capital. Additionally, a bowling alley, Spa Pendry, state-of-the-art fitness center and a curated public art collection offer much more to discover and explore.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Prepare and deliver messages that achieve the intended results.
- Promote Engineering information and recommendations to internal and external stakeholders (Corporate Director of Engineering, Engineering Associates, General Associate Body, Managers, Executive Team, Asset Owner, Homeowner Association, Master Association, Residential Owners)
- Prepare reports for stakeholders
- Manage stakeholder perceptions and expectations
- Manage/oversee the application of standards for the hotel/resort.
- Review and compare performance metrics for Engineering services
- Maintain specifications (materials, equipment, furniture, finishes, fixtures, design criteria).
- Develop, implement and monitor best practices.
- Develop guest service standards.
- Measure the quality of services provided.
- Monitor guest satisfaction and service delivery performance.
- Collect, verify, analyze and report facility management data from various sources (guest satisfaction surveys, secret shop inspections, other feedback mechanisms).
- Collect and verify, analyze and report internal facility management data (utilities, work orders, work history).
- Manage/oversee the improvement of work processes.
- Assess ways to improve workplace productivity.
- Develop and implement process improvements.
- Ensure and monitor compliance with codes, regulations, policies and standards.
- Plan, direct and manage/oversee facility management business and operational technologies.
- Assess the application of technology within facility operations.
- Operate workplace management systems (CMMS, BAS, Lighting Controls).
Operations & Maintenance
- Assess the condition of the hotel/resort.
- Manage/oversee the assessment of building systems’ condition.
- Assess the condition of the facility’s structure, interior, exterior and grounds.
- Manage/oversee facility operations and maintenance activities.
- Manage/oversee the acquisition, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal of building systems and structural, interior, exterior and grounds elements.
- Maintain basic knowledge of current products and technology for fixed assets.
- Manage/oversee the maintenance contracting process.
- Decide/recommend the most appropriate way to provide maintenance services (outsource, in-source).
- Develop maintenance contract specifications.
- Assure competent maintenance contractors are selected.
- Negotiate service level agreements.
- Manage/oversee the modifications to building systems, structural elements, interiors, exteriors and grounds.
- Monitor the performance of maintenance contractors’ work.
- Resolve contract disputes.
- Develop, recommend and manage/oversee the hotel/resort’s operational planning requirements (temperature control, lighting, equipment replacement and so forth).
- Develop policies and guidelines related to usage and maintenance.
- Monitor the usage and performance of all systems, equipment and grounds.
- Monitor guest and associate satisfaction.
Finance & Business
- Manage and oversee the financial management of the Engineering department.
- Develop, recommend, manage and oversee the Engineering and Utilities operating budget requirements.
- Develop, recommend, manage and oversee the capital budget requirements.
- Prepare business cases, supporting documentation and financial reports.
- Analyze and interpret financial documents (budget, forecast, profit and loss statements, reserve funding).
- Administer and manage the finances associated with contracts.
- Develop and manage contracts.
- Administer and monitor contracts.
- Resolve vendor conflicts.
- Manage and support the hotel/resort’s emergency preparedness program in partnership with the Safety and Security department.
- Assist in the design of simulations or exercises to test the emergency management plans.
- Manage the execution of simulations or exercises to test the plans.
- Project planning.
- Define and program projects (purpose, size, scope, schedule, budget and user needs).
- Plan projects (resources, schedule and sequence).
- Develop contract specifications and solicitations.
- Manage/oversee projects.
- Administer contracts (implement, monitor service level).
- Manage/oversee projects (construction, relocation, renovation, organizational change).
- Evaluate project outcomes.
Environmental Stewardship & Sustainability
- Plan, manage and support the entire organization’s commitment to protecting the environment.
- Manage, oversee and safeguard the natural environment.
- Manage and oversee the entire organization’s commitment to sustainability of the natural and built environments.
- Prepare, analyze, interpret and report on utility consumption data.
- Develop, recommend, manage and oversee environmental impact programs as it relates to trash generation with food service (including dry and wet waste), yard waste, and other hotel/resort operations.
- Maintain knowledge of LEED. Understanding future trends in products and processes that promote sustainability.
- Provide data to support facility evaluation.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience actively serving in a facilities engineering leadership role in a hotel/resort environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Property Management, or similar practice preferred and/or significant relevant experience.
- Extensive project management experience.
- Working knowledge of HVAC, electrical, plumbing and general maintenance skills.
- Must be strategic and have strong business acumen.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Most work tasks are performed indoors. Position requires walking and giving direction most of the working day. Must be able to exert well-paced ability to maneuver between functions occurring simultaneously. Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity. Must be able to lift items weighing up to 30 lbs. frequently. Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 250 lbs. occasionally.In the United States we are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Montage Recruitment Manager at (949) 715-1396 and/or email such as [email protected]